The Sales Development Representative is accountable for coordinating, cultivating, and developing successful sales leads that secure revenue and profits of services through sales campaigns, marketing, attending sales functions, sales lead sources, and by collaborating with Estes Express Account Managers in designated markets.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and cultivate sales opportunities for actively prospecting, qualifying, and managing sales leads to meet sales and profit goals.
- Collaborate with all sales efforts within a set territory and with outside sales that will work directly with potential customers or current customers.
- Enter all leads into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database. Qualify/disqualify leads through gathering strategic information about the prospect and completing detailed prospect research. Gather detailed information about the internal shipping process of the prospective account. Work with the prospect to establish a buying criteria outline for EFW to develop a strategic plan of action. Based upon the opportunity timeline, successfully convey the lead to a direct sales team member to progress with developing the lead into an account.
- Partner with Estes Express Sales Team, to increase the number of leads prospected and managed within a territory as defined by EFW Management.
- Quote, book, and setup domestic and global shipment in the EFW WorldTrak system
- Gather, manage, and maintain accurate customer and competitive information, pricing information, and legal documents in the CRM database to support sales efforts and comply with company policies.
- Engage team members by developing CRM tasks and due dates. Team collaboration will be required to complete tasks, manage leads/accounts, and close business.
- Interact regularly with management and develop close and cooperative working relationships with operational staff to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
- Follow-up with new accounts/customers to ensure customer satisfaction with the service is being performed.
- Support the development and implementation of assigned account Standard Operating Procedures and Handling Procedures.
- Develop and maintain functional knowledge of EFW Global Transportation Solutions.
- Participate in developmental classes or training sessions.
- Maintain a pre-determined number of target leads and actively convey as many leads as possible to direct sales to progress towards converting the leads into accounts and closing business.
- Meet expectations, metrics, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as defined by management.
- Support teams and or departments with resolving any customer service problems; such as OS&D, billing and claims.Regular attendance is required
- Regular attendance is required
- Comply with company C-TPAT and TSA security procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.