Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Applied Sciences, Business Administration, or Information Systems and 1-3 years of experience. Experience as an LMS administrator is preferred. Coursework and/or certifications relating to Learning Management System (LMS) administration is preferred.
However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Visio.
- Proficiency with eLearning course authoring tools: Adobe Captivate, Articulate.
- Familiarity with Adult Principles and Instructional Systems Design (ISD), Project Management, Change Management, Document Control, and DMS.
- Must have a working knowledge of multiple web design technologies, such as HTML.
- Must be a team player with a high level of energy and self-motivation.
- Must have attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials.
- Must have excellent spelling, grammar, and written/oral communication skills.
- Technical skills including troubleshooting, and understanding of directory, file structures, and systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization as well as vendors.
- Ability to gain new technical skills quickly.
- Customer service skills and a responsive attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts in layman’s terms.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects and set priorities.
- Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence.
- Ability to work with groups of people such as other departments and communicate known concepts.
- Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis.
- Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- At this time, EFW will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or alcohol tests, and will be subject to a criminal history background check.
- EFW offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
EFW is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.