Under the direction of the Manager, Human Resources, the Recruiter will assist hiring managers with identifying, selecting and hiring interns, temporary staff and experienced professionals to rapidly fill a variety of positions in offices throughout EFW. The Recruiter will be a key member of a collaborative team of hiring managers and human resource practitioners, leading talent acquisition efforts and managing all aspects of the recruitment life-cycle for interns, temporary staff and experienced professionals. The Recruiter will also be responsible for leading key recruitment projects as needed.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating and partnering with hiring managers, executive personnel and human resources to effectively define staffing & hiring needs.
- Developing in depth relationships with leaders to understand not only the technical needs, but the intangible competencies and traits that make a good fit and strong performer on a specific team.
- Developing and implementing a position-specific, targeted search strategy to identify and source candidates.
- Developing and implementing targeted campus approach for key positions and key locations, as well as determining which schools to work with.
- Researching the best career fairs near EFW stations. Attending and preparing for career fairs to help build a network of talent and find the best qualified candidates for openings.
- Preparing recruitment advertising & postings that utilizes the latest recruitment marketing concepts including search engine optimization and iCIMS technology.
- Managing candidate relationships with a strong emphasis on building long-term relationships and pipelines.
- Building relationships with leaders, hiring managers and the HR Manager to become a valued resource and trusted advisor to achieve business objectives.
- Assisting with the creation of the annual workforce projections, including adjustments throughout the year as needed by the business
- Interviewing and phone screening applicants and selecting top talent with a focus on the quality of hires.
- Managing the interview scheduling process.
- Assisting the Manager, Human Resources with Affirmative Action compliance.
- Reduce the overall annual spend on Recruiting fees by utilizing in house recruiting techniques using Indeed and other job boards, etc. Select and manage 3rd parties that EFW will engage with when appropriate.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the company-wide recruitment strategy.
- Assist the VP, Legal Affairs and General Counsel with various projects and contracts as needed.
- Comply with company C-TPAT and TSA security procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.